GlassWire – Data Usage Privacy 1.0.276r Apk
Instantly see which apps are wasting your data, acting suspiciously, slowing your phone’s Internet speed, or causing you to go over your carrier data limits. GlassWire makes it easy to keep track of your mobile carrier data usage and WiFi Internet activity.
• See a live graph of what apps are currently using your carrier data, or slowing your Internet connection.
• Instantly know every time a new app accesses the network and begins using your data.
• Go back in time with GlassWire’s graph to see what apps wasted your data earlier in the week or month.
• GlassWire’s data alerts help keep you under your data limit. Get alerted before you reach your carrier data limit to avoid costly overage fees.
• GlassWire reveals unusual network activity from unknown apps or malware that could be violating your privacy or spying on you.
• GlassWire counts your mobile carrier data (Edge, 3G, 46, 5G, LTE, CDMA, UMTS, GSM, GPRS, mobile hotspots) and shows you detailed usage statistics on GlassWire’s “Usage” screen, along with your WiFi data. See your mobile phone provider data for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-mobile, Virgin, Vodafone, Orange, EE, 3, Swisscom, Telia, Movistar, O2, and all others.
• See data usage for different apps like Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Pokemon Go, Netflix, Youtube, Instagram, Pandora, Spotify, Pinterest, Whatsapp, Skype, Kik, and any other apps you use.
Why did we make GlassWire?
We wanted an easy way to see what Android apps were using all our expensive mobile data, slowing our Internet connection, or behaving suspiciously.
Our company already makes a popular GlassWire application for Windows that helps people protect their PCs from online threats by visualizing their network activity. We wanted a similar network monitoring application for our own Android phones but we were shocked to find a lot of the data usage apps we tested sent quite a bit of data over the network themselves.
We wondered why these apps that claimed to help people stay under their data limits would send network data themselves.
Why do many free “Data Usage” apps use data themselves?
We discovered a lot of these free data usage collection apps exist solely to collect your personal app usage data to sell to advertisers or other app developers. We did not want to use a data usage app that was logging details about every app we use to share it with third parties. In what database was our private app usage data being stored, and what if that database was hacked or made public? To make matters worse, we found that at least one of these applications collected personally identifiable information.
Is your current “Data Usage” app tracking you?
GlassWire is a data usage app that helps protect your privacy.
Your GlassWire data usage and app usage information never leaves your phone. We could not see or access your app usage even if we wanted to. Plus, we’re not an advertising or marketing company. We only make money through sales of premium versions of our software.
Give GlassWire a try
If you’re using another data manager please give GlassWire a try and let us know how we can improve so we can become one of your most useful Android apps!
How can we improve?
Join our forum https://forum.glasswire.com/ and let us know how we can improve, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have a bug bounty program https://hackerone.com/glasswire.
• GlassWire doesn’t currently work on SD Cards.
Thanks for trying GlassWire and we hope to earn your business and trust!
Sincerely, The GlassWire Team
• GlassWire now has a speed meter! Check GlassWire’s persistent notification to see it.
• Go to GlassWire’s settings and choose “notification view” to change what you see on your persistent notification.
• GlassWire now has themes! Go to your settings to try them out. More themes coming soon!
• 3D Touch is supported for Android 7+ users.
App name :GlassWire – Data Usage Privacy
Package Name : com.glasswire.android
Developer: SecureMix LLC
Apk Md5 : 45207ef3003a0fea0ebaf2d433e580b2
Apk Size : 2.58 MB
Update on Play Store :August 2, 2017
Version Name & Code: 1.1.276r(276)
Requirements:4.4 and up