Handy GPS v15.8 Apk This app is a real navigation tool designed for outdoors sports like hiking, bushwalking, mountain biking, kayaking and trail riding. Its simple to use and works even in the remotest back country since it doesn’t need network connectivity.
- Shows your current location in easting/northing (UTM) or in lat/lon.
- Shows your speed, direction of travel, and total distance travelled in either metric or imperial/US units.
- Can store your current location as a waypoint, and can store a tack log to show where you’ve been
- Waypoints and track logs can be imported from and exported to Google Earth KML and GPX files
- Allows manual entry of way points in UTM or lat/lon coords.
- Can guide you to a way point with the Go to screen using true or compass bearings.
- Optional audible proximity alarm on goto page.
- Has a magnetic compass page (on devices with mag sensors only).
- Computes the local magnetic declination at startup using the IGRF-12 model, for use on the goto page.
- Can display either a simple map of your current location and the stored waypoints, or a Google Map if a data connection is available
- Supports the world-wide WGS84 datum along with the Australian datums and map grids AGD66, AGD84
- Shows satellite locations and signal strengths graphically.
- Can display simple 6 or 8 digit grid refs, or MGRS grid refs.
- Waypoint-to-waypoint distance and direction. * Has online help pages.
Handy GPS v15.8 Apk