4AppsApk try to give the MOD or Latest Version of "FingerSecurity Premium 3.9.4 Apk" for your Android Phone/Tablet device. This App belongs to the Android Apps category. To get the apk file for "FingerSecurity Premium 3.9.4 Apk", choose and download it directly from the link below and then move the file to the SD card of your Android phone and use the file manager that you prefer to browse and install. To install the app, you'll need Android 4.0.3 or higher version.
FingerSecurity Premium 3.9.4 Apk
With it’s first release on July 16, 2014 FingerSecurity is the first app that allows owners of an Android device with a fingerprint sensor to protect their apps with their fingerprints.
FingerSecurity allows you to protect any app with your fingerprint. FingerSecurity has many options to make your life easier and more secure.
– Protect any app with your fingerprint
– Widget for fast enabling/disabling
– Set timeouts to allow a short switch between apps
– Unlock multiple apps at ones
– Use your alternative password or pin code to unlock apps when your fingerprint is not recognized
– FingerSecurity can’t be uninstalled or killed
– Automatically protect new apps
– Use your favorite image as background
– Use fake crash dialog
– Automatically unlock your apps at specific locations
– Only allow specific people(fingerprints) to unlock an app
– Protect notifications of protected apps
– Detect intruders by taking a picture of them
– Why is my device not supported?
FingerSecurity will only work on Android devices with a fingerprint sensor. Even when your device has a fingerprint sensor it is still possible that your device is not supported due to limitations of the device.
– A notification is asking for a backup password. What should I do?
This is a security feature from the system(it is not a part of FingerSecurity but from Samsung’s firmware). When you scan your fingerprint too many times without identification then the system will block the sensor and ask for your backup password. The backup password was specified during the registration of your fingerprints(this might not be the same as your alternative password for FingerSecurity). You have to enter your backup password else you can’t use the fingerprint sensor.
– I can’t remember my backup password.
Unfortunately there is no way to reset the backup password when the sensor is blocked by the system. The only solution is performing a hard reset.
– FingerSecurity uses a lot of battery after updating.
Please restart your device. Then FingerSecurity will work normal again and the battery usage will drop.
Note: Users that installed the app after 30 July 2016 might have to set their alternative password again. If this is the case then your password has been reset to “1234”.
App name : FingerSecurity
Package Name : com.rickclephas.fingersecurity
Apk Md5 : c248f9ffcea0ec20484f86b0d8961dd9
Apk Size : 18.1 MB
Update on Play Store : August 9, 2016
Version Name & Code: 3.9.4 (135)
Requirements: 4.3 and up
- Download Apk
- Download Apk Link 2
- More Info From Playstore
4AppsApk.com is a direct download link to the most popular Android apps and games. This app has been published for test use. All applications and games are available only for home or personal use. "FingerSecurity Premium 3.9.4 Apk" is the main developer, property and trademark and all rights reserved for developer. we try to give apk file here as it is there in the Google playstore without any alter.