4AppsApk.com try to give the Latest Version of "IR Universal Remote + WiFi Pro v1.01o 15 APK" for your Android Phone. This App belongs to the Android Apps category. This APK file last updated on May 23, 2017 at 3:44 pm. Choose and download from the below direct download link to start get the apk file for "IR Universal Remote + WiFi Pro v1.01o 15 APK", And then move the file to your Android phone's SD card and use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. you will need Android 4.0.3 version or higher to install this app.
IR Universal Remote + WiFi Pro
IR Universal Remote™ turns your phone into a real universal remote controller. Use your phone’s built in IR Blaster to control infrared devices such as your TV, Cable Box, Satellite Receiver, Bluray Player, Sound Bar, DVD Player, Game Console, DVR, and more! Don’t have an IR Blaster? No problem! IR Universal Remote also has smart remote control capabilities. Fully control your LG Smart TV, WebOS, and Roku over WiFi and cast your favorite photos, videos, and music to Chromecast, Xbox One, Android TV, Fire TV, LG TV, and Roku. There are thousands of supported manufacturer models with hundreds of thousands of IR remote codes. Over 1,000,000+ supported devices and growing! New devices are being added every day. Whether you need a TV remote controller or a way to stream your videos to your Chromecast you can always use IR Universal Remote.
There’s more! IR Universal Remote is the only app the allows users to create there own unique remotes.
New! 01/23/2016 LG Smart TV added!
New! WiFi cast devices added: Android TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, and Xbox One
New! WiFi Smart device added: Roku Media Box. Menu pad, keyboard controls, and media casting are available. Stream / Cast MP3, Mp4, and jpg files to your Roku device from your phone.
New WiFi PC Mouse + Keyboard added! Control your PC from your phone.
This is the version of IR Universal Remote™ released on January 5th 2016. There are no ads or in app purchases in this version of the app. Please try the free version to test before downloading this version.
Here are a few brands found in IR Universal Remote™. There are many more in the app.
- Samsung, LG, Hitachi, Insignia, JVC, Magnavox, Panasonic, Sony, Sanyo, Vizio, Philips, Toshiba, Sharp, Hisense
- Bright House, AT&T, Cablevision, Cable One, Time Warner, Tivo, Suddenlink, WOW!, Verizon, ADB, Cox, Pace, Samsung, Philips Pioneer
- Bell, DirecTV, Dish Network, Dishpro, Echostar, Hughes Network Systems, Shaw Direct, Tivo, Samsung, Humax, JVC, Arris
- Bose, Denon, Samsung, Sony, LG, JVC, Vizio, Yamaha, Philips
- JVC, Pioneer, Sony, Yamaha, Wards, Victor, Symphonic, Sharp, Sanyo, Sansui, RCA, Philips, Panasonic, Onkyo
- Zenith, Yamaha, Xbox, Vizio, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Sylvania, LG, Sonic Blue, SVA, Sharp, Sanyo, RCA
- Viewsonic, Voodoo, Touch, Toshiba, Sony, Microsoft, Media Center PC, Lynksys, HP, Gateway, Dell, Google, Vizio, Sony, Pioneer
- Xbox, Xbox1
Known Supported IR Devices
- HTC One M7, M8, M9
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, S4, S5, S6 Mega, Note 3, Note 4, Note Edge, Note 10.1, Note 8.0, Tab 3, Tab S, Tab Pro,
Huawei Honor 6
LG G3, G4
- Photos and Media: This allows you to add your own custom images and graphics into the app. You can add
- images from your image folders to the remote background and individual button backgrounds.
- Full Network Access: This is required for internet access. The IRUDB™ database is accessed via internet.
- Bluetooth connection Information: This allows users to connect devices that do not have IR blasters to another
- device that does have an IR blaster. This allows remote commands to be sent through the other device using bluetooth.
- Please make sure Bluetooth is enabled and your devices are paired before connecting. You will need to set the
- Device with an IR blaster as the Bluetooth SERVER in the application settings. Then set your other device as
- the Bluetooth CLIENT. Then tap the connect Bluetooth option in the remote menu. You will need to select the
- device you just paired from the list. Now set your device with an IR Blaster so it is pointing at the TV and use the other device.
- Added support for Samsung Smart TV (Only C, D, and E series TVs).
- Added mouse support for LG Smart TV + Improved Media Cast Screen
- Added LG Smart TV WiFi Remote. Tested on Web OS 2.0 2015 LG TV. Should work on 2012 and 2013 models.
- Added Media Cast support for Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Xbox Added # of panels setting.
- Removed tester code used for WiFi device testing during coding. This was causing AVG to report a false positive
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,Enjoy!
- IR Universal Remote + WiFi Pro v1.01o 15 APK (4.2 MB) / 3
"IR Universal Remote + WiFi Pro v1.01o 15 APK" is the property and trademark of the main developer/Owner, all rights reserved by the respective developers. We are not responsible for anything happens for your phone or talet, we try to give apk file as it is what there in google playstore.