4AppsApk.com try to give the Latest Version of "KingRoot v5.1.2 Apk – for PC also" for your Android Phone. This App belongs to the 2019 Best Android Apps category. This APK file last updated on January 16, 2017 at 10:11 am. Choose and download from the below direct download link to start get the apk file for "KingRoot v5.1.2 Apk – for PC also", And then move the file to your Android phone's SD card and use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. you will need Android 4.0.3 version or higher to install this app.
KingRoot Apk is a powerful and free Android Rooting tool to root your Android phones or tablets with just one click.
You can download latest King Root apk file for android or .exe file for your PC from our site.
Name: King Root Apk
Developer: KingRoot Inc.
Version: 5.1.2 [Latest]
Updated On: Jan 13, 2016
Size: 18 MB
- KingRoot is Available for both android and PC
- Also known as King Root apk
- After rooting your android device with KingRoot, you will be able to use awesome apps like Lucky Patcher.
- We regularly provide updates for kingRoot to make it compatible with more and more devices as well as latest devices.
- You can downlo apk file for android or free exe file for your PC.
KingRoot Apk supports most variety of devices among all the similar rooting tools. So, it is most likely that KingRoot can root your device even if other similar tools failed many times before.
POINTS TO KNOW BEFORE ROOTING YOUR DEVICE
- The software warranty will be void after you root your device.
- Your device can be bricked/damaged during or after rooting. We won’t be responsible for any damaged caused by use of KingRoot to your device. If you are not not confident of taking risk, maybe you should wait sometime before rooting and do some research first.
- You can unroot your device later if you don’t like rooting.
- Just because you root your device doesn’t mean you get everything you want. It needs skill and much practice to accomplish your goals, even on these small matters of your life.
Unique Features Of kingRoot: –
- Most popular and most downloaded One-click root tool for android.
- Also, the most trusted tool.
- Supports highest number of devices than any other similar tools. KingRoot supports total of 104136 els. Other apps are not even close.
- Frequently Updated: KingRoot is updated frequently to support new els and add different features to previous versions.
- 98.2% Success rate: KingRoot has rooted 98.2% of the total devices that downloaded it and tried to root their device. This is the highest success rate on the industry.
KingRoot for PC allows you to root your android device efficiently and effectively from your windows PC. You can download fee exe file of KingRoot from our site and install in your PC.
Some people ask questions like why does kingroot has an PC version when there is an independent android version that can root android without PC? This seem to somehow logical but in reality it is not that logical because PC version of kingroot supports way more devices than android version.
So lets begin.
NOTE: KINGROOT FOR PC IS AVAILABLE ONLY IN CHINESE LANGUAGE ONLY. SO YOU NEED TO FOLLOW OUR GUIDE PROPERLY TO USE IT.
Step 1: As you know first step of this process is to download and install kingroot on your PC. So download kingroot for your PC from the link below and install it.
Step 2: Open kingroot on your PC and wait for few seconds.
Step 3: Click on “ 下一步 ” to go to next screen. [Note: “ 下一步” means Next and “ 取消” means Cancel]
Step 4: Select “我同意此 协议 ” (Agreement to terms) and click on “ 下一步 ” (Next) to continue.
Step 5: Select the file location that you want to install Kingroot.exe for PC, or you can just make it default then click “ 下一步 ” (Next) and wait for installation to be completed.
Step 6: Once installation is completed, click “ 完成 ” (completed) to complete setup
Step 7: Connect or plug in your Android device to your computer using a USB. Once it’s plugged in, Kingroot will automatically detect your Android version and device el. It may take a moment for those who do not have your device driver installed on your PC. Kingroot PC will install it for you. Do make sure you have an internet connection to complete the driver installation. For those who already have your device driver installed in your PC, Kingroot will automatically detect it.
Step 8: Enable debug e on your device. See images below to enable debug e (make sure you look at the correct version)
Step 9: Once debug e is enable or already enable you will see the the screenshot below. Click on “ 尝试 Root ” (Attempt to Root)
Step 10: Rooting will begin with a progress percentage count like in screenshot below. It will take a few minutes to complete. Do Not touch, move or unplug your device. During the rooting process, your device will reboot several times.
Step 11: You will see a Root completed message with a huge tick on your PC once it’s completed. This means you have successfully rooted your device. It will be safe to close the application.
Step 12: During this period, your device will reboot itself. Once it’s rebooted, you can install root checker and click on verify root to see if root have succeeded.