4AppsApk.com try to give the Latest Version of "Manga Rock – Best Manga Reader Premium 1.9.7 Apk" for your Android Phone. This App belongs to the Android Apps category. This APK file last updated on October 8, 2019 at 10:32 am. Choose and download from the below direct download link to start get the apk file for "Manga Rock – Best Manga Reader Premium 1.9.7 Apk", And then move the file to your Android phone's SD card and use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. you will need Android 4.0.3 version or higher to install this app.
Manga Rock – Best Manga Reader Premium 1.9.7 Apk
★ Manga Rock leaves little to be desired. If you like manga, then this is the application that will definitely please you in this regard — Ghacks.net
★ All in all, Manga Rock is one of the best manga reader apps that we’ve seen for Android — Addictivetips.com
Read & download over 100k manga from 20+ manga sources!
If you are an existing user of the old Manga Rock Android app, please visit this blog post: http://bit.ly/17PkDDg. We will let you know how to migrate your data and restore your in-app purchase status in this new app.
Otherwise, please send us an email to [email protected], we’ll get back to you shortly.
✔ Fully localized in 7 languages.
✔ Access to the world’s biggest manga library with 100k manga from 20+ popular manga sources. More manga sources are added overtime. The full source list is available below.
✔ Best manga reading experience with Horizontal / Vertical reading es (auto-switch based on device orientation), 2 reading directions, Lock Zoom, Brightness Control, and Orientation Lock. Support immersive e – in which all navigation toolbars are hidden to give extra reading spaces – inside manga viewer for Android 4.4.
✔ Find new manga to read with Discovery – which will recommend manga based on your reading preferences.
✔ Powerful search tool with genre filters to find any manga.
✔ Easily backup and restore Manga Rock data across multiple Android & iOS devices using your Facebook, Twitter, or email account.
✔ Support both Cover and List view in All Manga, Latest Updates, Favorites, Recents, and Downloaded screens for better, more visual navigation.
✔ Fast manga downloader with multiple concurrent download and background download to save any manga for offline reading. You can save downloaded manga in SD card too.
✔ Auto-download new chapters of favorited manga and send out push-notifications to make sure that you never miss out any release.
✔ Handy Favorites & Recents lists to track your favorite manga’s releases, or to jump back to the last read pages.
✔ Dozen of settings in “Personalize” to fully customize Manga Rock just the way you want.
Join over 2 millions happy users on both Android and iOS platforms now!
– Android OS: 4.0 ICS and above
– Size: 5MB
– Screen size: 480×800 and above
– Website: www.mangarockapp.com
– Blog: http://blog.notabasement.com/
– Google+: www.gplus.to/MangaRock
– Facebook: www.facebook.com/mangarockapp
✔ Languages & sources:
– Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, and Vietnamese
– Read manga from 22 popular sources:
# English: Batoto (EN), MangaHere, MangaReader, MangaFox, MangaEden (EN)
# Arab: MangaAr
# Italian: MangaEden (IT), Itascan, Batoto (IT)
# Vietnamese: VnSharing, Manga24h, Blogtruyen
# German: MangaTube
# Spanish: Submanga, MangaHere (ES), Batoto (ES)
# Chinese: manhua178
# French: AnimeStory, Batoto (FR)
# Russian: Readmanga, MangaRussia
# Portuguese: BPT
✔ Personalize Settings:
– On/Off: Reduce data usage when reading & downloading manga
– On/Off: Notification for new chapter of favorite manga
– On/Off: Auto-download new chapter for favorite manga
– On/Off: Smart Reading e
– On/Off: Tap Back twice to exit viewer
– On/Off: Auto-download next chapter for online reading
– On/Off: Download manga with WiFi only
– On/Off: Max number of connection when downloading with WiFi
– Sort Favorites list by alphabetical order or by latest update
– Choose your own startup screen as either All Manga, Latest Updates, Favorites, Downloaded or Recents view.
– Choose where to save downloaded manga: internal or external storage (SD card)
– fix a bug which MR cannot recognize SDcard on Android 6.x
– fix crash in viewer when loading particular pages
More Info From Playstore