Most Android devices are secured with certain security software so that the devices are not harmed by external harmful software. Android rooting is a process of unlocking the security measure put on your device by the manufacturer or network carrier. Thus the user gets a much clearer and better access, and to gains full control of their devices. Rooting nullifies the manufacturer’s warranty which you should keep in mind at the time of download, although you can unroot as well, you still need to consider choosing to root or not in the first place.
A lot of Android users desire to free their devices of all the restrictions and thus gain full control of their device, but at the beginning this process was highly technical and required the use of a desktop software and computer.
Now the Root Master Android app has made things very easy. This app is not available for download on Google Play, and is actually a Chinese app but on this website you can access the APK English file and download Root Master on your device.
Rooting is a risky measure to take therefore upon downloading; you may notice security pop ups warning you about it being unsafe or it having rooting capability. You will have to ignore these and proceed to accept the security risks in order to download and install. In the accessibility section of your Android device you will have to enable download from Unknown Sources.
After installation and operation, Root Master will report a successful rooting or failure. Root Master enables you to enhance your Android devices’ performance and run applications smoothly without lags. It improves your device’s battery life a great deal.
Downloading the APK file here will save you the bother of having to use a computer or data cable to root your device. Root Master itself can do its job and gives you the precise management of all software running permission. The updated application of Root Master also fixes bugs and improves the performance of your device. Frees memory and does much more.
Note: Please note that when you root your device, it voids the warranty of your device’s manufacturer. Your device may also get vulnerable to bad apps and games. So if you aren’t aware of the security risks of Android rooting, then please don’t proceed. If you are aware what rooting is and what it can do, then you can download Root Master APK file below to install the app.
Root Master v(RaiMod) APK
- Download Root Master v(RaiMod) APK – 55byte
POINTS TO KNOW BEFORE ROOTING:
Before rooting your device with root master please read following points:
- Rooting will void your device’s software Warranty: After you root your android device, you cannot claim your device’s warranty if something happened to the software but still you can claim warranty for hardware related issues.
- Your device, sometimes can be bricked during rooting. Although no any user has ever complained that about root master app but there are some reports that device can be bricked during rooting. If your device is bricked during rooting, we won’t be responsible for any of the damage caused by the use of this app on your device.
- You can unroot your device anytime after you root. If you unroot your device, you can re-claim your warranty or your warranty will be valid again.
FEATURES OF ROOT MASTER ::-
- You can root your android device without computer and related accessories.
- Root master can speed up your phone performance.
- You can uninstall default apps that came with device and increase phone memory.
- Your device will be stable and powerful because you can manage permissions for the software.
Root Master 3.0 Apk LATEST
Root Master 3.0 Apk – 4.30mb