4AppsApk.com try to give the Latest Version of "Shortcutter Quick Settings 2.3.8 Apk" for your Android Phone. This App belongs to the Android Apps category. This APK file last updated on June 12, 2017 at 9:04 am. Choose and download from the below direct download link to start get the apk file for "Shortcutter Quick Settings 2.3.8 Apk", And then move the file to your Android phone's SD card and use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. you will need Android 4.0.3 version or higher to install this app.
Shortcutter offers a multitude of options to add convenient shortcuts to your Android Nougat powered smartphone.
Designed and developed to make life easier, taking advantage of the excellent Tile Service API, Screen Record & Capture, Countdown Timer & Usage, Battery Percentage, In Ear Audio, Brightness Presets, Screen Filter & many more!
BETA Testers now welcome, with additional tiles & features added several times a week Opt In via: play.google.com/apps/testing/com.leedroid.shortcutter
** If you struggle to add QS tiles, please refer to the How To Add Tiles guide & pay attention to the foot note on the 2nd page **
* 48 Additional Quick Settings Tiles available for the standard user (39 in the free version).
* +7 Tiles for Advanced users with a little ADB knowledge & a PC.
* +4 tiles for users with ROOT access.
That’s 58 Quick Setting Tiles for the power users out there & more to follow!
Now with an optional Floating Toolbox or Swipe Out Side Bar for even more convenience, offering up to 8 custom app tiles + the below options!
– Auto Sync
– Battery Percentage – Shows battery level percentage in icon with a link to the battery usage screen
– Camera Launch
– Clicker – Counts total clicks (can be reset in the “Customise Tiles” tab)
– Countdown Timer
– Dice – Random number generator (Define your own range in the app)
– Usage – Shows mobile data usage in defined 1 month cycle
– File Browser
– Font Scale
– Touch Vibration / Haptic Feedback
– Location e: Toggle Off, Device Only, Battery Saving & High Accuracy.*
– In Ear Audio (play music through the device ear piece)
– Play/Pause Music
– Multi Window
– New Tweet
– New Email
– Next Alarm – Displays your next alarm, 1 click takes you to your alarms screen.
– Night e – Shortcut to the night e fragment
– Power Menu
– Screen Filter (Applies a selectable tint similar to night e)
– Screen Lock
– Screen Orientation
– Recent Apps
– RAM Usage – Shows available vs. used RAM – click to view ram usage info.
– Quick SMS
– Volume Panel
– Screen Timeout
– Screen Brightness e – Auto/Manual
– Brightness Preset – Select increments to toggle through (i.e 3 steps = 33%, 66%, 100% / + Auto)
– Ring e
– Power Saver*
– Screen Wake: Keep screen awake indefinitely until deactivated or the screen is turned off via the power button.
– Screen Record (Premium) – Record your screen, save to SD & view in gallery / share.
– Screenshot (Premium) – Captures your screen content as an image
— Custom save location for screenshots & recordings.
– Web Search
– Voice Search
– SystemUI Tuner – Launch the hidden SystemUI Tuner to control your status bar Icons & more.
– 4 Custom App Tiles – Add a shortcut to any application on your device.
– 4 Custom URL Tiles – Add a shortcut to any web address.
*Shortcut to activity only if the app has no access to settings secure.
For advanced users:
– ADB (toggle ADB on/off)
– Ambient Display (Low power state notifications)
– Heads Up Notifications
– Immersive e/Expanded Desktop – e Dialog for devices with Nav Bar (INCOMPATIBLE WITH MIUI)
– Keep Screen On While Charging
Additional ROOT Only Tiles:
– Network e (Toggle mobile network es)
– Reboot Recovery
– Wi-Fi Calling (HTC Only)
** Some tile functionality may be impacted by manufacturer customisation, I always work within the remit of the stock Android system where possible.
* Add Screen Filter Tile & Service!
* Bug Fixes
* Sidebar now default (toggle to use toolbox)
* Custom SideBar Trigger colour
* Return to app when back pressed after granting permissions.
apk file Information: