4AppsApk.com try to give the Latest Version of "Simple System Monitor 3.5.1 Apk" for your Android Phone. This App belongs to the Android Apps category. This APK file last updated on June 12, 2017 at 9:11 am. Choose and download from the below direct download link to start get the apk file for "Simple System Monitor 3.5.1 Apk", And then move the file to your Android phone's SD card and use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. you will need Android 4.0.3 version or higher to install this app.
*** UPDATE (for Active Processes monitor on Android version 23 and up) ***
I have released a beta version of the app with Active Processes monitor working on devices with ROOT access. You’d need to become a beta tester in order to install it. It may be a bit buggy. Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!
*** END UPDATE ***
Some features of Simple System Monitor does not work properly with android version 6.0 and up because of the underlying system changes.
Also, as of Android Nougat, Active Processes tab will show only one app, Simple System Monitor itself. This is because Nougat has restricted access to /proc directory where information about running processes are retrieved from. Please bug Google about this issue instead of me 🙂
*** END NOTE***
Simple System Monitor, as the name suggests, is a clean and simple system monitoring app for your android device. It graphically shows usages of various system components.
• CPU usage and frequencies for each core
• Total CPU usage and average frequency
• CPU frequency graph for each core
• Time spent on each CPU frequency state
• GPU usage and frequency*
• RAM usage and ability to clear RAM
• Network activity
• Disk I/O activity (internal and SD card)
• Test disks’ read/write speeds (internal or external)
• File browser with support for basic operations (copy,cut,delete)
• Cache cleaner (optionally requires ROOT)
• View list of active apps and processes and their CPU usage, RAM usage, network activity, PID and UID.
• Kill processes as ROOT (only works on rooted devices)**
• View temperatures of all of the thermal zones
• View battery health and temperature
• Ability to keep running in the background despite being swiped away from the recent tasks list
• Floating e – shows system monitor data on a little floating window on top of other apps
• Dark UI theme
If you see “…” for one or more CPU frequencies under the CPU monitor graph, restarting the phone should solve the issue.
*Only Adreno GPUs are supported at the moment. Sometimes the GPU stat information may not be available/accessible in the kernel even if the device has Adreno GPU. In such case, “…” will be displayed instead of a frequency. If you don’t see the GPU monitor, then your device’s GPU is not supported.
**Using ROOT to kill processes is not recommended and should be used very cautiously. I do not hold any responsibility if something bad happens to your system or device because of it.
If you find a bug, please send me an email at [email protected] Any feedback is much appreciated.
App permissions used/explanation:
needed for clearing the RAM
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and android.permission.WAKE_LOCK:
needed for checking the storage space and also performing the r/w speed tests
needed for Floating e
Devices used for testing:
HTC One m7
HTC One m8
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy S6
Thank you for checking out this app 🙂
apk file Information: