Slide for Reddit Pro 5.6 Apk
Slide for Reddit is a fluid, material-designed unofficial browser for Reddit. Slide is ad-free, open sourced under GPL 3, and is packed with many unique features!
• Full offline mode support
• Subreddit colors (make each sub unique!)
• 1800 theme combinations
• View images, gifs, albums, Vid.me, Streamable, Gyfcat, and Imgur links in the app
• Support for Live Threads
• Full moderation suite
• Reply to comments and submissions inline, and upload images straight to your submissions/comments
• Shadowbox and gallery mode support (pro)
• Filters support (link, text, title, and subreddit)
• Edit and create Multireddits
• Low-data-usage mode
• Synccit integration
• Much more!
• Slide has three main view modes:
• Subreddit overview: view subreddits in a side-by-side layout
• No subreddit tabs: View one sub at a time
• Comment pane: View comments in a swipable page next to submissions, never lose your place in comments again!
Slide supports fully syncing for offline, and can even keep albums and gifs for those long commutes
Slide has support for 50 main colors, 9 accent colors, and 4 base themes including light, dark, dark blue, and AMOLED black. This means there are over 1,800 theme combinations to choose from!
Slide also has three main layout types:
• Card with big picture
• Card with thumbnail
• Center cropped card
Along with this, you can choose whether to hide or show the actionbar and add/remove items from the actionbar.
Slide also has many font options with the ability to choose font sizes and Roboto font types!
Only want to see gifs in /r/all? You can enable content fitlers to hide or show content on a per-subreddit basis! This can apply to images, selftext, links, gifs, NSFW content, and selftext
Backup and Restore
If you have Slide for Reddit Pro, you can backup and restore all your settings to the cloud (Google Drive), or to file! With file backup, you can save without personal information so you can share your Slide layout and theme configs with your friends!
Other unique features
• Streamable.com, Imgur (albums, gifs, and images), and Gyfcat support
• Full mod tools support including flairs, reports, approval, and stickying
• Edit and create multireddits
• Keep track of subs without subscribing
• Add collections of subs (like private multireddits)
• Inline comment support
• Upload images to comments, private messages, submissions, and replies
• Discover browser for finding new subreddits
• Open certain domains externally
• Full submission filter support (domains, text, title, and subreddit)
• History settings
• Synccit integration
• Ponymotes integration
• FULL markdown support including inline tables and code
• Subreddit color api integration
• Supports over 400 embedded content sites
• Data saving mode for those on low data plans
• Mark submissions as read on scroll
• Configurable multicolumn (pro)
• Hundreds of settings, configure Slide just how you want it!
• Default sub sorting in sidebar
• Switch accounts from comments
• Image Flair syncing
• Setting: download images to sub-specific subfolders
• “Pin” system in reorder screen & reorder screen improvements
• New ‘Pixel’ base theme
• Setting: wider comment depth indicators
• Setting: open Reader default & Reader revamp
• PRO: Reader mode during night mode
• New mod tools
• Fixed widget color issues
• Fixed search & multi bugs
• Fixed notification bugs
• Fixed donation system
• Much more!
App name : Slide for Reddit
Package Name : me.ccrama.redditslide
Developer: Haptic Apps
Apk Md5 : 9f78145e8bd8e1d2b1ba548cec66eb9a
Apk Size : 11.67 MB
Update on Play Store : April 23, 2017
Version Name & Code: 5.6(269)
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
- Download Apk
- Download Apk Link 2
We recommend to purchase/buy this app from play-store or official website to enjoy App without interruption. This Apk file is for Trial/Home use only.