Smart TV Remote for Samsung TV
Samsung TV Remote and DLNA Server. More than 1,000,000 Downloads! The best Samsung TV remote control app for Android. Samsung Smart TV WiFi Remote is the best Remote Control application that allows you to turn your Android device into remote controller and even more. It acts as a Samsung TV remote.
MAIN FEATURE DETAILS
✓ Samsung TV Remote: simple & clean layout.
Android Wear Support: control the TV from Wear.
✓ Andev MediaShare: share your photos, videos and music from your smart phone to your Samsung TV via DLNA.
✓ Andev SmartNotify: receive on screen notifications on your Samsung Smart TV when you have an incoming call or text on your phone.
✓ Andev SilentNotify: get on-TV notifications only when your phone is in silent mode.
How To Use:
Make sure that both your phone and your TV is connected to the same network and the Wireless Remote Control / Network Remote Control options are enabled on your TV.
Supported Samsung SmartTVs
Currently only the following Samsung Smart TV models are supported by the application:
– Samsung TVs released in 2010 having model number greater or equal to LCD C650, LED C6500, PDP 6500
– Samsung TVs released in 2011 having model number greater or equal to LCD D550, LED D5500, PDP 5500
– If you didn’t completed / refused the paring process on the TV, you can still enable the remote. On Samsung TVs, just open the [Menu]→[Settings]→[Wireless Controller] and remove the Smart TV WiFi Remote item. When you restart the application, the TV will prompt again for the pairing process.
– If your TV model is supported, and you accepted the pairing on the TV, and the remote still not working, you can try to unplug the network cable / wireless adapter from the TV, restart the TV and plug-in the cable / adapter again.
– If you don’t see your TV on the device selector screen, and your TV is supported, you can re-run / refresh the devices displayed on the screen.
Decrease file size and remove some permissions.