4AppsApk.com try to give the Latest Version of "SuperSU 2.76 Apk" for your Android Phone. This App belongs to the Android Apps category. This APK file last updated on December 21, 2018 at 9:09 pm. Choose and download from the below direct download link to start get the apk file for "SuperSU 2.76 Apk", And then move the file to your Android phone's SD card and use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. you will need Android 4.0.3 version or higher to install this app.
SuperSU 2.76 Apk
SuperSU is the Superuser access management tool of the future 😉
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
SuperSU allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
– Superuser access prompt
– Superuser access logging
– Superuser access notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Temporary unroot
– Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
– Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
– Works when Android isn’t properly booted
– Works with non-standard shell locations
– Always runs in ghost e
– Wake on prompt
– Convert to /system app
– Complete unroot
– Backup script to survive Cyanogen nightlies
– Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
– Theme selectable from 4 options
– Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Not all phones take both codes. On some phones you need to use single *# instead of double *#*#
The Pro version additionally offers:
– OTA survival e (no guarantees)
– Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
– Per-app logging configuration
– Per-app user override
– Grant/deny root to an app for a set amount of time
– PIN protection
– Per-app PIN protection
– Adjust auto-deny countdown
The discussion and support thread can be found on XDA-Developers here:
This is meant to replace Superuser (if installed), you use either one or the other. You cannot combine them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are therefore completely nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO *NOT* JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
Superuser access management runs through a so called “su binary”. There can be only one of these at a time. So if you install SuperSU, your previous superuser access management solution will no longer operate. So if you want to switch back: (1) Open that application, and search for an option for it to install/update/replace the “su binary”. (2) Confirm root-using apps are using the superuser solution you want. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.
Want to help translate SuperSU ? See http://www.getlocalization.com/supersu/ !
05.07.2016 – v2.76
– Clear logs now asks for confirmation
– Fixed memory leak that could ultimately lead to reboots or root not working
– Fixed an issue that might have causes root loss on temporary unroot
– ZIP/Systemless: /data/su.img resized from 32M to 96M, to make sure enough space is available for systemless es such as xposed
– ZIP/Systemless: launch daemon on post-fs-data, if supported by device (6.0+, fallback to service)
– CCMT: Added guide screen for new users
App name : SuperSU
Package Name : eu.chainfire.supersu
Apk Md5 : 8301f42768d837b0e1fa20a508cbbf87
Apk Size : 6.24 MB
Update on Play Store : 05 July, 2016
Version Name & Code: 2.76(276)
- Download Apk
- Download Apk Link 2
- Download Flash Recovery zip
- Download Flash Recovery zip Link 2
- We recommend to purchase/buy this app from Playstore or official website to enjoy App without interruption. This Apk file is for Trial/Home use only.