4AppsApk try to give the MOD or Latest Version of "Lightning Launcher v12.5b6 (r2244) Apk" for your Android Phone/Tablet device. This App belongs to the Android LAUNCHERS category. To get the apk file for "Lightning Launcher v12.5b6 (r2244) Apk", choose and download it directly from the link below and then move the file to the SD card of your Android phone and use the file manager that you prefer to browse and install. To install the app, you'll need Android 4.0.3 or higher version. This APK file last updated/released on November 1, 2018 at 9:35 am.
More than a simple launcher, Lightning is a fast, light and extremely customizable tool to the perfect home screen. To your home screen.
No other launcher can compete with Lightning when it comes to customizability. Have a look at the full list of features and you will be convinced
And if an extreme customizability were not enough, Lightning is also very light on memory and a blazing fast launcher. It works like a charm on all phones and tablets, from Android 2.2 up to newest Android versions.
Under the hood, Lightning is propelled by a powerful and unique engine allowing you to arrange your apps and widgets using the best possible flexibility and style.
• It doesn’t matter whether you want your icons to be nicely aligned on a grid, or pixel perfect positioned, or even scaled/ rotated/skewed in all directions: Lightning does it all with ease.
• It doesn’t matter whether you need a single page, five, or half a million with different setups for work, private use and children: Lightning offers an unrivaled way to manage your precious screen estate.
• It doesn’t matter whether your device is one of these beloved pioneer Android phones or if you run the latest and greatest flagship: Lightning doesn’t waste CPU nor memory; the app strives to remain light and fast for everyone.
With its wide range of features, Lightning perfectly copes with all kind of home screens: classic, minimalist, gesture based, with side bars or moveable panels,… Lightning doesn’t limit you to a particular scheme: it aims to free your creativity instead. Essentially, this home screen can do everything you can imagine.
Key Features (not an exhaustive list):
• Highly customizable desktop: change font, size, color, wallpaper, grid lines, folder options, status/navigation bar colors, layouts, scrolling & zooming options, events, actions, gestures, pretty much everything.
• Unique limitless desktop: a desktop is a surface growing as needed, in all directions. Move an icon to the right or left and a new page will be automatically created. And it works for pages above and below too! This means as much space as needed for your apps, and also a much more efficient navigation.
• As many desktops as needed: one for private, work, party, kids, etc. Add, remove and re-arrange desktops at will, each desktop being an independent and unlimited setup.
• Combined grid and free positioning: use the grid to easily align apps, use free positioning to adjust the size, position and rotation of any item (including widgets).
• Pinned items: prevent any item from moving when scrolling your pages. This is handy to create docked elements anywhere on the screen, and more.
• And lots more: enhanced app drawer, panels, Tasker integration, Lock screen, etc. Please visit the developers homepage for detailed feature list, manual and how to’s.
– New transparency handling: fixes animation bugs, more efficient on newer Android versions (not 2.x)
– Add a timestamp variable (seconds since January 1st 1970)
– When the geometry box has been moved out of the view, toggling it will move it back in the screen
– Better color handling with bindings: text values starting with 0x and # are converted to colors
– Add a switch in the bottom edit bar to display hidden items (invisible and with low transparency)
– Add a new Z-Index item property usable with bindings
– Faster/better handling of Z-Index change from script
– Fix loading of template (the launcher was recreating the default setup in some situations)
– Fix a crash when trying to run a non existent script
– Fix an inconsistent list of bindings when switching between items
– Fix several issues when moving items with bindings from a container to another
– Fix a bug where shortcut properties (icon, font) where not saved in styles
– Fix the translation of the menu in the main settings screen
– Some minor modifications of the default setup
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
- More info from Google Play Store
- Lightning Launcher v12.5b6 (r2244) Apk
4AppsApk.com is a direct download link to the most popular Android apps and games. This app has been published for test use. All applications and games are available only for home or personal use. "Lightning Launcher v12.5b6 (r2244) Apk" is the main developer, property and trademark and all rights reserved for developer. we try to give apk file here as it is there in the Google playstore without any alter.