robot Auto now works with any car! You can connect your phone to a compatible car display, or put your phone in a dock and use Android Auto directly from your phone screen. With a simplified interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps from your phone while you’re on the road. Navigate with Google Maps, listen to playlists or podcasts from your favorite apps, send messages via voice, a více.
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 5.0 or higher (Lízátko, Marshmallow or Nougat) and an active data connection. You may also need to update some of your existing apps, such as Google Maps, Google Play Music, nebo Google Search.
To find out if your car display supports Android Auto and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, connect your phone with a high quality USB cable to your car to launch Android Auto.
Learn more about Android Auto at www.android.com/auto/
Check out apps for Android Auto at g.co/androidauto
For support and known issues: support.google.com/androidauto/
• Android Auto now works with any car! Use it directly on your phone screen
• Just say “Ok Google” to use voice commands, don’t need to touch the screen first
• Scroll through song lists more easily with the new letter jump feature
• Swipe to dismiss cards on the homepage screen
• We want to hear from you! Join the conversation in our community productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
apk file Information:
26.89 MB (28,192,704 bajtů)