Gravity Screen Pro
It turns automatically the screen off when you put your phone into your pocket or onto a table. And turns the screen on when you take it out or up. No need to touch any button and you are ready to go. It’s especially helpful if your lock key is hard to reach or the power button is broken. The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb, Gizmodoand many others …
- Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
- Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
- Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it’s facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
- Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
- Smart Lock support: It’s a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
- Better performance
- Widgets, Shortcuts
- Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
- Wider range for Table Sensor
- Suspend in Landscape mode
- Exclude Apps option
- – v2.43.0 BETA – –
Many small issues fixed
기계적 인조 인간 M on Nexus 5 still has bugs affecting this app. Try to stay with Lollipop until Google fix these issues.
- 다운로드 APK (아래의 링크).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
All Done. 즐겨!
- Gravity Screen Pro | | | 3 (Version – 2.43)
- Gravity Screen Pro | | 2 | 3 (Version – 2.42.6)
- Gravity Screen Pro | | 2 (Version – 220.127.116.11)
- Gravity Screen Pro | | 2 (Version – 2.4.1)
- Gravity Screen Pro | | 2 (Version – 2.3.0)